Welcome to the “Naturalist” club, on the basis of which we offer a new course in physics and chemistry – “Introduction to Science”. This course is designed specifically for children from 6 to 10 years. Classes will be held on Saturdays at 11:45.
Bright and cool experiments are already waiting for their experimenters!
As a result of the course, children will receive structured knowledge about the phenomena of animate and inanimate nature, as well as form an idea of various methods of studying the surrounding world.
- entice children to know the world around them
- show that doing science is interesting
- to help them answer their eternal question “Why?!”
A teacher with a long history of teaching physics and chemistry visually and interestingly explains the usual and unusual phenomena around us, laying the foundation of a scientific worldview.
- What is the difference between chemical and physical phenomena?
- What is the sound?
- What is the structure of the world of living nature?
Most importantly, all the children will have the opportunity to take an active part and conduct experiments independently. And all this in the atmosphere of the game!
- Лекции 0
- Тесты 0
- Учебное время 1 year
- Навык All levels
- Язык Russian
- Студенты 1
- Оценки Да